Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fried Fair of Fun!

As tradition goes, the State Fair of Texas is definitely one of our favorites! We went for a very short time this year though, but it was still fun! There was plenty of fun to try all the fried foods such as Chicken Fried Bacon, Fried Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Fried Pineapple, Corny Dogs, Nachos, you name it we ate it fried! I was thankful to still be sick though because I barely ate any of it, just would try bites of them, think of all the calories I saved being sick! Here is our traditional pic in front of Big Tex although you can't seem him in this one, just his boots: Kate and Austin having fun in the Fruit and Fiber building:
Playing with Faith while they waited for the parade to start:
Riding the carousel with MeMe:
Katie having a blast:


No comments: