Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

When the kids woke up on Christmas morning, they followed their normal routine by leaving their rooms and coming to our room. They stayed in our room with us until we all got ready. Then we headed out to the living room to see what Santa had brought. The kids immediately ran for their stockings that were on their level due to Santa's overfilling. I have always done stockings last, but we had to hold the kids over until MeMe and SheShe could get there. The kids opened their stockings and were happy playing until everyone showed up. After a quick breakfast we started opening! The kids got everything they wanted (well, in my opinion!) inlcluding the train table that Stan built and I designed. We rock! We spent the entire day at home in our pajamas playing with our new toys. PawPaw and Sandra also came for a late day visit, but unfortunately the kids were melting down having skipped their normal naps. But tomorrow would be another big day! Here is the one and only pic I took on Christmas Day, Katie looks expressionless but I promise she is super excited on the inside!:

1 comment:

Meve & Co. said...

i want to see this train table!