
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Fiesta Take Two
This morning we headed to my mom's to celebrate another Christmas with the family. Of course I did not take any pictures, that's what I do on big event days, I get too busy and forget to take pics. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins Faith and Ryan and all the new toys. After spending half the day at MeMe's we headed for PawPaw's house. Kate and Austin were so happy to have their biggest present of all, their freedom thanks to Pow-Pow-Power Wheels! Unfortunately Austin has not figured this out at all, steering and gas is too much coordination for him so he'll have to keep practicing. Katie figured it all out quick! We were blessed with a wonderful Christmas this year with all of our family, thanks to everyone who spolied our little miracles! Here they are with their cars:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment