Today we thought we would be really brave and take the kids on an adventure out to the Fort Worth Zoo. It's about an hour drive but I think its worth it for the quality. We were there before it opened to avoid the crowds and the heat and I am so thankful we were! The kids loved the zoo and can't stop talking about it. So after we were done, we headed over to the Rainforest Cafe to complete our animal adventure! Here are some pics. Katie loved the flamingos, I mean they are birds and they are pink, what's not to love?:

Here is Stan and Katie with the zebras on the left:

This is about the time we realized our kids are too big for this stroller:

The penguins were again the crowd favorite:

Katie speaking their language:

All the way to the zoo and the kids kept wanting to play on these weird shaped phones all day:

Katie too:

Must have been something cool:

He was a much bigger fan of the fake one than the real one:

I was so thankful I didn't have to ride this year although not sure why Austin chose the bench seat:

1 comment:
We're extremely jealous of your short and t-shirt wearing!! The high here yesterday was 34!!!!
I want to go to the Fort Worth Zoo! Looks fun! And warm!!
Post a Comment